Hi, I’m a WA city girl who fell in love with a country Victorian boy, made our vows and promises unique to us and 9 years later live in sunny Broome with our beautiful daughter in tow. We each have our own story of how we met, the bond that formed, those special moments shared that led to putting a ring on it and commit to this thing called marriage. Let’s make your marriage more awesome than your wedding, the day you take each other’s hand, become a team and jump on a rollercoaster ride full of fun, adventure, challenges where you continue to annoy this person for the rest of your life because no matter what, you can’t see yourself without that person by your side. This is my idea of marriage, what’s yours?
What you can expect from me
- A truly awesome ceremony that is written just for you and represents you both until your hearts are content.
- A forever helping hand along the way because weddings are crazy, overwhelming and it is always nice to know that someone who is in the industry can take some of the load off and walk you through everything.
- All the legal paperwork and certificates completed for you.
- As many meetings as you like
- If we can’t meet face to face, then let’s skype or facetime.
- You can email me anytime with any crazy and wonderful questions and I will endeavour to respond asap.
- An onsite rehearsal usually the day before the ceremony.
- One stylish dressed young Celebrant who will always check that there is no colour you would not like to see me dressed in so that I don’t ruin those beautiful photos (trust me if you don’t like hot pink then make sure you tell your celebrant because those photos with the pop of pink here and there will haunt you forever….slightly exaggerated but true).
- If you have a certain themed wedding with dress requirements I will try my best to work in with it.
- An awesome wireless PA system with iPod connectivity